🤝 Pabbly Connect Integration
Sending data directly to Blue by using API integration which allows you to connect over 800+ apps with Blue to help automate your workflow. Let's say you would like to receive events from Google calendar, and without having to copy and paste the event, you can use the Pabbly connect tool to help you automatically create a todo on Blue. 🤝
🛠 How to use Blue with Pabbly Connect
With Pabbly connect, you have the ability to connect your favorite apps like Google Calendar, Helpscout, MailChimp, Webflow, and more. This ability lets you automate your workflow by sending the data directly from those tools to Blue.
There are a lot of possible actions that you can create on Blue, you will find some examples of how to connect the Apps together through Pabbly connect within this guide.
🎯 Your Pabbly Dashboard
Once you've logged into your Pabbly Dashboard, you will be able to see the + Create Workflow Button,
- Click to create your workflow
- Type in the name of your workflow
- Select which App you would like to send data to Blue
Once you've selected your app, you can start to select what kind of event/data you would like to send to Blue. In the above example, we go ahead and select Google Calendar, and the objective is to send any new events and create a todo on Blue.
🔑 To make sure that the event goes directly to the Blue App make sure to connect the correct API ID and also the Secret ID.
Copy the secret key as you won't be able to access it later.
After generating your Blue API token, apply it to Pabbly when you select the Blue App. (Please see screenshot below for the detail)
- Enter the token ID that generates from your token
- Enter the Secret Key that generates from your token
- Copy your company URL so for Blue, it would be ex: https://app.bloo.io/company/Blue/overview -> Blue
- Copy your project ID where you want to receive the data ex: https://app.bloo.io/company/blue/projects/pabbly-connect-project/todo -> pabbly-connect-project (make sure you copied the dash as well)
📨 Send test request
Now that you've connected both of the Apps, it is time to send a test request to see if there's a response from this connection.
When you complete the test sent request, you will be able to see the todo in your Blue project that you've selected!
👀 Watch the video on How to use Blue with Pabbly Connect
In the video below, you will be able to find some more examples on Pabbly Connect Integration