We allow the option of a fourteen-day trial with Bloo. This trial lets you test out our platform, to hopefully solve or simplify any problems in your current task management operations.
If you’ve reached the end of your trial and aren’t yet convinced, you can contact us for a trial extension or for answers to specific questions. You can email our support team at email@example.com, or alternatively, you can use our chatbot to share your thoughts, questions, and requests. 👷
However, if you’re still unsure that Bloo is the right solution for you, you can proceed to delete your company space.
🗑 Delete Company
There are many reasons for wanting to delete a company. Whatever your reason, the process is simple. Follow the steps below to discover the easy way to delete unwanted companies in Bloo.
🛠 To Permanently Delete a Company on Bloo
- Click on your user icon in the top right of the screen.
- Go to "Company Setting"
- Scroll to the bottom and select "Delete Company"
- Tick on the box of "Yes, I want to permanently delete this company"
- You will receive a confirmation code, via your email.
- Enter that code and it’s done! Company deleted. 😎👋
🛠 To Delete an Inactive Company on Bloo
If your company is on a free trial, it will eventually become locked at the end of the trial if you do not sign up as a paying Bloo customer. You may wish to delete a locked company for security reasons, or simply to keep your Bloo dashboard tidy.
To do this, follow the steps below. 📘
- Go to the home page.
- See the inactive companies you want to delete.
- Select the ellipsis button on the top right corner of the company.
- Make sure to check 'Delete Everything' to receive a confirmation code.
- Enter the code to delete the company.
🚨 Important Notice
Once you delete the company, it will be permanently removed, and we won't be able to retrieve your company. So be sure to be certain about this currently irreversible decision! 😼
Our team is currently looking at the option of retrieving deleted companies, due to demand from current and past customers.