😀Setting Up a Company
Ok, awesome! You've decided to set up your company on Bloo to improve your collaboration. This page will show you exactly how to do that! 😁
What to know before getting started
Step 1: Sign Up to Bloo
If you aren't already signed into Bloo, you will have to do so the moment you open the application.
Step 2: Create a Company
Write Company Name
It's important that you spell your company name correctly and capitalise when necessary.
Create Company URL
Create your company URL by defining its last word. For example, if you write "hello" in URL, Bloo's URL would be https://app.bloo.io/company/hellow
Step 3: Add your Company Logo
Upload your company logo by accessing Company Setting inside your Profile. Click your Profile Picture on the top right, go to Company Setting, and Upload.
Step 4: Create Projects and Invite Your Team
You can create as many projects as you want within a company, as long as it serves a specific purpose for you. Some users create projects in Bloo for different teams or departments, some create a project for each client.
Right now, there are 5 types of permissions in Bloo:
- Admin - Can fully manage and delete anything.
- Member - Can add todos and create new projects.
- Client - Can add todos, view and comment inside project added, but can't create new projects.
- View Only - Can only view the project.
- Comment Only - Can only comment on todos, updates, and discussions in the project.